Snowmobiling is one of the most exciting ways to experience the great outdoors in winter. Snowmobiling can be a fun and exciting recreation for people of all ages. With access to the 80 miles of groomed snowmobile trails and 75,000 acres of open expanse, the Eastern Sierra delivers some of the best snowmobiling in the West. With an average annual snowfall of nearly 30+ feet, it's no wonder that people from all over come to experience snowmobiling at its best, with varying terrain that makes for exciting riding and spectacular scenery.
Snowmobile Rentals and Operators
|Bishop Motosports - 760-872-4717
DJ`s Snowmobile Adventures - 760-935-4480
Mammoth Power Sports - 760-924-3155
Mammoth Snowmobile Adventures - 760-934-9645
|* Do not travel alone
* Let someone know where you are going and when you will return.
* Check with local officials for avalanche warnings.
* Be prepared for the unexpected.
* Wear adequate winter clothing, protective goggles and sunscreen.
* Watch the weather, winter storms can come in very fast.
* Do not drink and drive!
For the Mammoth Lakes area, current conditions are recorded at the Eastern Sierra Avalanche Center.